Antidotes to Extreme (ism) Problems
This course looks at case studies dealing with countering extremism.
The central aim of this course, which consists of 5 modules, is to provide a comprehensive overview to Extreme(ism) Problems. The modules address the important issues within the sector of countering extremism, drawing out key points to ensure you gain a thorough understanding of the topics before completing the final assignment. On completion you will have a thorough understanding of the key Themes of Extremes and sources of State instability.
You will also understand:
- Fragile State Structure inherited from colonialism
- Rural / Suburban Population without stake in state
- Divergent priorities of leaders and people
- Ideologically driven extreme insurgent movement
- Insurgent attempts to Delegitimize the State by extreme movement
- Insurgent acts as legitimate governing body by intimidation or manipulation
- State projects power through locally legitimate actors
- Both sides make critical and fatal errors that cancel each other out
- Development priority over security but both hand in hand
You will be able to:
- Expand your skills and gain knowledge in an area of considerable commercial interest which will enhance your employability potential in this area
- Undertake a flexible, alternative study solution to a traditional on campus programme, tailor-made for working professionals and studied 100% ONLINE
- Improve your career prospects by gaining a high-level qualification without compromising your work commitments and gain the professional skills and practical experience that businesses are looking for today.
This is a distance learning course and all notes and lecture material will be made available via the internet through Quebiko.com.
The Stage of Terror, Gaps in the Global Order
Scripts and Narratives for Chaotic Places
Responsibility and Initiatives of the Formal Institutions
What makes Botswana so exceptional?
The course has its own secure website where the content can be viewed entirely online. This site offers you the option of viewing and accessing your course online and downloading and printing the materials at any location that has internet access. The site also offers access to:
- student discussion forum
- useful links
The aim of the site is to offer a more flexible delivery system and to offer participants the platform to communicate with one another in a secure, dedicated environment.
- All notes and lecture material will be made available via the internet;
- A short assignment must be completed after each section;
- An exam will be written at half way through and at the end of the course;
- Upon successful completion of this course certificate of attendance will be issued to the candidate.
COURSE DATES & DURATION
This is a 12 week course and starts at any time that you are ready.
- Scott Massey
WHO WILL BENEFIT FROM THIS COURSE
This course has been specifically designed as the first full postgraduate diploma in Transfer Pricing. It is aimed at in-house tax and transfer pricing specialists from multinational companies, tax practitioners in private practice and revenue authorities.
- Transfer Pricing Specialists
- Finance Directors
- Group Tax Directors
|Module 1 – The Stage of Terror, Gaps in the Global Order|
|The Global Order and Areas of Disorder – THE GAPS Details||00:00:00|
|Potential Environment for Predatory Movements Details||00:00:00|
|STATE and NON-STATE Sponsors Details||00:00:00|
|Module 1 Assessment||00:00:00|
|Module 2 – Scripts and Narratives for Chaotic Places|
|Economic Models of Development Details||00:00:00|
|Global Security Models Details||00:00:00|
|Tying in the Two Details||00:00:00|
|Module 2 Assessment||00:00:00|
|Module 3 – FLASHPOINTS|
|GAPS of the PAST Details||00:00:00|
|GAPS of the PRESENT Details||00:00:00|
|GAPS of the FUTURE Details||00:00:00|
|Module 3 Assessment||00:00:00|
|Module 4 - Protagonists and the Supporting Cast|
|Responsibility and Initiatives of the Formal Institutions Details||00:00:00|
|Responsibility and Initiatives of the Private and non Governmental Actors Details||00:00:00|
|Models of collaboration Details||00:00:00|
|Module 4 Assessment||00:00:00|
|Module 5 - The Show Must Go On|
|CASE STUDIES in Development Details||00:00:00|
|Concepts in Future Development Initiatives Details||00:00:00|
|Mobilization of Resources Details||00:00:00|
|Module 5 Assessment||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.