Get paid to learn &
advance your career!
Share the "love"
We know how busy you are, but we also understand the value of learning. For that reason, we want to help you advance your learning goals by rewarding you DIRECTLY for the time and effort you put in.
Whether your aim is to learn for fun, learn a new skill or to advance your career, we have built Q-Plat, the learning platform where you get paid for the effort you put into your learning!
Do I really get paid to learn?
Simply put, YES!
We have what we call the LRP or Learner Revenue Pool. Every month we take up to 15% of all the membership fees paid to Q-Plat and up to 25% of all the advertising revenue that has been generated on the site and we put that into the LRP.
These funds are then distributed to you, the learners.
But what do I really get paid?
You get paid a pro-rated share of the LRP based on the actual study minutes you have spent on Q-Plat, as a percentage of the total student minutes spent.
So, by way of an example, let’s say that the LRP for April has $ 10,000.00. You have spent 10 hours or 600 minutes of study time on Q-Plat, and this makes up 5% of the all the time spent by students on Q-Plat. You are then entitled to 5% of the $ 10,000 which is $ 500.00.
Obviously the above is just an example, but is a good way of illustrating how the LRP is calculated.
What get's paid into the LRP?
That depends entirely on the membership plan that you are on.
Up to 15% of all the membership fees collected and 30% of all the advertising revenue goes into the LRP
- FREE Members can only earn from the advertising revenue portion of the LRP.
- STANDARD Members earn from both membership fee and ad revenue pools.
- PREMIUM Members earn from both membership fee revenue and ad revenue pools AND get an additional 5%.
What can I do with my earnings?
Your portion of the LRP is paid directly into your Q-Wallet. When the funds in the Q-Wallet become available you can do the following:
- Withdraw the funds (we distribute using PayPal).
- Use the funds to fund your membership.
- Use the funds to fund accredited courses on Q-Plat.
- Use the funds to spend with our affiliated partners (on track for June 2021).
When are LRP funds distributed to my Q-Wallet?
The LRP is calculated on the last day of each month. The funds will be allocated to your Q-Wallet within 2 business days.
When can I use the funds in my Q-Wallet?
If you have a paid-up annual membership, you can start withdrawing funds in cash as soon as your funds reflect in your Q-Wallet.
If you have a monthly membership, funds will only become available for cash withdrawal on the 6-month anniversary of the allocation of the funds to your Q-Wallet.
- EXAMPLE: If you started your account in April 2020 your first LRP allocation will be made on 30 April 2020. You will be able to withdraw these funds in cash 6 months after that date, from 1 November 2020. Funds paid on 31 May 2020 is then available on 1 December 2020 and so on. You can accumulate these funds for as long as you like.
Irrespective of which membership you are on, you can use the funds in your Q-Wallet to fund your Membership on QUEBIKO immediately.
- EXAMPLE: If you started your account in April 2020 your first LRP allocation will be made on 30 April 2020. You can use your these funds to apply to your membership fee in May 2020, and so on. But you will not be able to withdraw the funds in cash until they become available as in the point above, or unless you have an annually paid-up membership.
What happens if I cancel my membership?
If you have an annually paid subscription and you wish to cancel your subscription, you will need to withdraw all funds from the Q-Wallet before the anniversary date (which becomes the cancellation date).
If you have a free or monthly-paid membership and your membership has not gone through its 6-month anniversary the funds in the Q-Wallet will be forfeited and redistributed to the following month’s LRP.
Any funds that are available for you to withdraw will need to be withdrawn from the Q-Wallet before cancelling your membership. Once your membership is cancelled any funds left in your Q-Wallet will be re-distributed to the following month’s LRP.
Shall I compare thee?
*(10% & 20%) and (15% & 25%) denotes the percentage membership fee and ad revenue (respectively) paid to LRP for distribution to students, monthly.